If your clothes racks are creating the kind of customer traffic and product accessibility that generate sales, you are on the right track. Clothing racks accentuate your store’s brand identity. They allow retailers to economically display apparel while saving floor space. The significance of utilizing your floor space to the best possible extent is the key to your store’s profitability.
Considering the importance of aesthetic in the sales process, you should not overlook the look and feel of your clothes racks. Aesthetically designed clothing racks have power to connect with customers and attract them towards your retail outlet.
You can find incredible selection of clothes racks available in wide array of styles, shapes, designs and sizes. Multiple designs of clothing racks include stylised boutique clothing racks, collapsible garment and clothing rack, double rail racks, 2-way and 4-way racks. Clothing stores and boutiques use
Types of clothing racks
- Collapsible garment and clothing rack– Used in areas where space is limited. They can be folded and stored out of sight when not in use.
- 2-way and 4-way racks– Used to display coordinating items. 4-way display racks have four slanted or straight arms for multiple viewing.
- Spiral racks– Used to display a single clothing style in assorted colours.
- Round clothes racks-Used to display 360 degrees of product visibility and works perfect where all sides can be accessed. These are circular clothing racks that can be seen in department stores. Round racks offer plenty of room for garments and are generally made of chrome.
- Double rail racks-Offer more display capacity than face out racks which can further be increased using add-on bars, add-on ring and rack toppers made of glass, wire, or wood. This allows you to create additional display and merchandising opportunities.
- Other adjustable clothing racks– Adjustable clothes racks are perfect to ensure perfect balance on uneven surfaces. They can be repositioned to impart proper balance.
Clothes racks are typically made from stainless steel, steel or aluminium. Coated or painted clothes racks resist corrosion as well as offer attractive finish to match with your store fixtures. You can increase the functionality of clothing racks by buying rack dividers. Rack accessories work perfectly to complement your store fixtures. Common colours of clothes display racks include black, chrome, and white.
Types of Retail clothing stores that use clothing racks include:
- Boutiques Vintage clothing stores
- Shoe & hosiery stores Department stores
- Consignment shops Sporting goods stores
- Bridal stores Men’s clothing stores
- Lingerie shops Children’s clothing stores
You can use clothing rack toppers to place complementary merchandise, mannequin, or signage to entice shoppers. Many retailers use portable store fixtures such as rolling racks and dump tables for adding selling space in their store.
You can set the perfect tone of your boutique, lingerie shop, department shop, or consignment shop, by choosing the right clothing rack systems. You can choose from wide assortment of clothing rack display cases available in unique finishes such as satin chrome, black, copper and pearl. It is advisable to buy clothes racks that match the mood or theme of your store.